Friday, August 7, 2015

1991-92 Pro Set NHL 75th Anniversary Hologram

I bought this for about $18. I'm not exactly proud of it, but I felt compelled as I try and flesh out master sets from the early 1990s.


Mine is a very special hologram. There are many like it. But mine is #5575/10,000.


My favorite feature of this card, and maybe its only redeeming one, is that it is hand-numbered. Interestingly, you can find just as many NNO versions on eBay as numbered, and often for the same price or more.

PuckJunk.com has a nice YouTube video detailing this card.

The Pro Set hologram I'd really like to check off my list is below, but I can't come to terms shelling out $350 or more for something from the mass-produced era of the 1990s...even if it is somewhat rare with 5,000.

 Again, there's a great YouTube video from PuckJunk.com showing off this hologram.


No comments:

Post a Comment